1. Ate lemon-braised chicken with beans everyday for lunch. Leftovers rock my face.
2. Spent a lot of time rearranging furniture and oohing over some new additions to our house, especially the long wooden desk that I am now doing all of my blogging from.
4. Remembered how good these brownies are when someone else again made them and wrote to tell me about it. I love that stuff. You there reading? You make this really fun, especially when you say hello. So thanks.
5. Ate my body weight in peanut butter on toast.
7. Drank a lot of Pimm’s.
8. Had cereal for breakfast and dinner in one day.
9. Welcomed my best friend in the world and her lovely beau to the U.S. from England. They’ll be here ten glorious days for frolicking in Minneapolis, up north, and in Chicago. I’ll be blogging still, don’t you worry.