1. Did some intense day dreaming about the last time I was in Thailand with Dan to be part of my brother’s wedding. Such happy memories of this island and eating pad thai (read about how I took cooking lessons in Thailand here).
2. Ate at Cossetta’s where your gigantic portion of lasagna will be served with a complimentary gigantic side of mostacolli and garlic bread. I got a tummy ache from stuffing my face. That’ll learn me.
3. Baked a big girl’s cake (i.e. not a bundt cake or a loaf). It even had more than one layer. Go me!
4. Learned that cornbread with poached eggs and hot sauce makes a fine, fine breakfast.
7. Made a late night run to get carnitas tacos on Lake Street. Such a good idea.
8. Spent an evening round a bonfire with friends, singing songs, and drinking gin and tonics. No finer way to spend a night.
9. Baked some muffins that were complete and utter failures. Rhubarb and custard, since you’re asking and too much salt and soggy rhubarb since you’re wondering that too. Can’t win ’em all…
10. Left on a jet plane for Seattle! But I’ll be back before you know it.
Your turn! This week you…