I’m still in Nicaragua ’til early January but I thought up this list before we left…
As we say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in a new year, I thought I’d share some of my kitchen resolutions, hopes, and desires for the next year with you. I’d love to hear about yours in the comments section.
1. I’d like to make at least four bundt cakes with my awesome pan.
2. Perfect some “classics” so that I can share some of my favourites with you all. Classic Eating for England fare you can look forward to? Really good spaghetti bolognese, chicken tikka masala, steak and ale pie, fairy cakes, jammy dodgers and so much more.
3. Invest in some of the cookbooks on my wish list and delve into those recipes headfirst.
4. I would like to buy this table runner and several other items from this lovely etsy shop. P.S. It’s my birthday in March…
5. Explore some new cuisines. I live in Minnesota, where we have really large Hmong and Somali populations. Seems like an exciting and awesome place to start!
6. I want to learn how to bake something that scares me. Things that currently scare me include: croissants, macarons, tiered cakes, madelines, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake. I didn’t say they would make sense. I just said they scare me.
8. Take a photography class so that I can share more of the photos I love to take with you!
What are your kitchen resolutions for 2011?
Sharing is caring!